Through the creation of Vivenio Socimi, in collaboration with the Dutch fund APG, we have expanded our lines of business, adding a new one: acquisition and management of property assets. In this way, we have entered the residential rental market, whilst also ensuring recurring income for the company.
What are our objectives? To acquire assets worth 1,500 million euros that meet the following criteria:
- Properties located mainly in (or within 40 km of) Madrid or Barcelona and in the main provincial capitals: Valencia, Seville, Malaga, Bilbao, Palma de Mallorca, etc.
- For residential use.
- With a minimum volume of 40 units (apartments) and a minimum investment of 10 million euros.
- Recently built or fully refurbished.
- We will also consider social housing.
- With a minimum annual net return of between 3.5% and 6%.