Back to list Renta Corporación makes a net profit of €39.1 million, 26% up.
Renta Corporación makes a net profit of €39.1 million, 26% up.
• Sales were €500.5 million, 23% up on the same period last year.
• The Office business was particularly dynamic, with sales up by 70%
• Sales volume from Land business tripled, reaching €150.9 million.
• Inventory and investment rights now stand at €1,260.8 million.
• EPS up by 26%, in line with profit growth.
• The company strengthens its internationalisation process by entering the New York market.
• Renta Corporación acquired a building in Barcelona, with a total investment of €60 million, to house the company headquarters and provide office and retail space for rent.
Net profit was €39.1 million for the period January- September of this year, a 26% increase in relation to the same period of 2006. This amount represents a 63% of the profit forecast for the current financial year and as in previous years is consistent with seasonal dynamics.
Barcelona, 25 de october de 2007.