Back to list Renta Corporación’s Net Profit grows by 60%, triggering upward revision of growth goals
Renta Corporación’s Net Profit grows by 60%, triggering upward revision of growth goals
• Net Profit in Q1 stands at €16 million, up from €10 million in the same period of last year.
• EPS up by 41%, especially significant given the larger number of shares as a result of the capital increase at the time of the IPO in April 2006.
• Revenues grew by 86% as compared to Jan – March 2006, reaching €244.5 million.
• The Company has revised its net profit forecast for 2008 from €75 million up to €80 million.
• The Office Transformation unit consolidates its importance, accounting for 71% of company sales in Q1. Madrid accounts for 48% of sales, and international activity remains strong, with 27% of sales.
• The total of inventory and investment rights reaches €1,193.3 million, up 20% on Q1 2006, and is expected to make a substantial contribution to future sales and profit.
• The Company signed its first syndicated loan in February, taking its first step into the structured finance market. The loan was for €500 million.
Barcelona, 26 april 2007