Back to list Renta Corporación reaches a Net Profit of €47.5 million, exceeding its forecasts
Renta Corporación reaches a Net Profit of €47.5 million, exceeding its forecasts
• The company, which has opened a new office in Berlin, has agreed to buy four new buildings in the German capital
• Strong growth in profits, revenues and investments.
• Net Profit was up by 46%.
• €600 million in revenue.
• Strong profit visibility for the next few years: €1,100 million in inventory and investment rights.
• Internationally, investment in acquired assets doubled compared with 2005.
• Profit per share was up 28%.
For the company, these results compare the significant growth record based on the success of its highly specific business model, as well as proving, following its flotation, the recognition of the market and the strength of Its business venture not only in Spain but also internationally.
Barcelona, 22 february 2007